We are Haringey’s competitive and friendly aquatics club, providing quality coaching in swimming, diving and water polo.
Our mission is to develop competitive aquatic sport within North London by providing opportunities, through training, for each member to achieve their full potential.
We offer a pathway for progression in aquatic sport from Learn to Swim, to skills development and onto our competitive squads.
We also have thriving Diving and Waterpolo sections which are run by a dynamic team of experienced coaches.
Haringey Aquatics is proudly affiliated to the Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) through the London Region.
- URGENT – National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Starting 31.07.17 (7/30/2017) - Dear Parents your child must be over 16 to apply for the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification. Please feel free to […]
- National Skills Diving – PB’s for our divers (7/23/2017) - Tom and Fizzy (with coach Ella) competed at their first Nationals today at the LAC. Both recorded personal bests […]
- Summer holiday swimming & diving lessons for children and young people in N17 (7/22/2017) - Haringey Aquatics are running a summer holiday programme (swimming & diving) for children and young people at Northumberland Park Community School […]
- URGENT Gala entry by Friday 21st July : BWFSC County Qualifer 1st Oct 2017 (7/19/2017) - This gala replaces the Harpenden Gala. APOLOGIES FOR SHORT NOTICE Entries are invited for this Level 3 gala (swimmers must […]
- Haringey Aquatics in the news again (7/19/2017) - There is an article in the Ham and High (18/19 July 2017) about the Haringey Aquatics swimmers, divers and water […]
- URGENT : No longer entering Harpenden Legacy Open Meet 30 Sept/1st Oct 2017 (7/18/2017) - APOLOGIES WE HAVE DECIDED NOT ENTER THIS GALA We will shortly be inviting entries to an alternative gala on Sunday […]
- URGENT Gala Entry by Friday 21st July: Luton Autumn SC Meet 23/24 Sept 2017 (7/18/2017) - APOLOGIES FOR SHORT NOTICE Entries are invited for this Level 3 gala (swimmers must be ASA Category 2 registered to […]
- URGENT Gala entry by Fri 21st July: ESS Winter Regional Qualifier 7 Oct 2017 (7/18/2017) - APOLOGIES FOR SHORT NOTICE Entries are invited for this Level 3 gala (swimmers must be ASA Category 2 registered to […]
- Development trials: Friday 14th July 2017 (7/10/2017) - Development trials will will be held on: Friday 14th July 2107 All trials are run from 6pm – 7pm at Tottenham Green […]
- GALA UPDATE: BHSC Sprint Meet 16 July – Accepted entries and final information (7/10/2017) - Date: Sunday 16 July 2017 Venue: BARNET COPTHALL LEISURE CENTRE CHAMPIONS WAY HENDON LONDON NW4 1PX Please find accepted entries sprint […]