Haringey Aquatics is introducing “all new” club training costumes in partnership with Allen’s of Kingsbury and Finis, HA’s official equipment supplier. There’s also a club towel!
Visit the Club Shop to view all the items; orders can now be placed.
How it works:
- “try on” kit has been supplied to Haringey Aquatics as suits are made-to-order (sizes range from 20-40)
- 10-unit club minimum order requirement (MOQ).
- Once the club MOQ is met, there is a 4-5 week delivery lead time.
- Note: the 10-unit order can consist of a mix of different styles and designs.
- Go to http://haringeyaquatics.org.
uk/shop/ to view all the items; orders can now be placed/paid-for via Haringey Aquatics’s online SHOP
Important notice to parents/athletes: Try-on prior to purchase is highly advised as these costumes are made-to-order and no exchanges, refunds, or store credits will be extended in the event of an incorrect fit/size. Unfortunately, deliveries are not guaranteed by Christmas 2016 but AK/Finis will do their best.
Please DO join us in this new adventure for Haringey Aquatics – a great way to build a loyal sense of community and a whole bunch of club spirit! Don’t forget…..
- A 5% commission will be credited back to the club on every purchase – remember to put the Yellow Token in your shopping basket!
- PLUS this will also help us achieve our £3000.00 FINIS goal of winning a clinic by a 2016 Finis-sponsored Olympian.
Any enquries about the “try-on” service and customer service please contact Constance Ryland (HA press officer) either by email: press@haringeyaquatics.
org.ukor text 07835 953 917.